Café Scuba, serving a variety of sandwiches, salads, burgers, pizza, and more, provides a relaxed atmosphere overlooking our Seals & Sea Lions exhibit and is the perfect place to grab a meal or a quick snack. Order Ahead with the Door Dash App.
Credit: Brandi Kenney / Aquarium of the Pacific
In partnership with the Aquarium of the Pacific, SAVOR serves environmentally friendly and sustainable seafood certified by the Marine Stewardship Council at our main dining room, Café Scuba. Café Scuba is a relaxed atmosphere overlooking our Seal and Sea Lion exhibit and is the perfect place to grab a meal or a quick snack. We are the first aquarium worldwide to offer Wicked Kitchen Seafood offerings.
Café Scuba Hours
- Monday–Friday: 10:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
- Saturday–Sunday: 10:30 a.m.–5:30 p.m.
- Saturday–Sunday: 10:30 am to 6:30 am on days we close at 8:00 p.m.
Café Scuba Menu
100% Plant Based, Vegan, Dairy-free, Non-GMO
- Jalapeño Burger / Chips Vegan
- Chorizo Bratwurst Sandwich / Chips Vegan
- Italian Meatball Sub / Chips Vegan
- Wicked Nachos Vegan
- Crab Cake Salad Vegan
- Teriyaki Salmon Burger / Chips Vegan
- Crab Cake Po Boy Sub / Chips Vegan
- SCUBA Bistro
- American Bistro - Saphire Salmon, Dijon Sauce, White Rice & Scuba Salad, Romaine Lettuce, Carrots, Cucumbers & Tomatoes
- Poke Bistro - Ahi Tuna, White Rice, Avocado, Edamame, Pineapple, Cucumber, Cabbage, Scallion, Sriracha Aioli & Sesame Ginger Dressing (Seafood)
- Latin Bistro - Chicken Tinga Street Tacos with Chopped Onions & Cilantro, served with Tortilla Chips & Salsa
- Clam Chowder Bread Bowl - Café Scuba clam chowder made daily in-house with fresh ingredients that includes our Sea Watch Sustainable Clams-MSC Chain of Custody certification, stewed together in butter cream both with celery, onions, potatoes, chopped sautéed bacon with fresh herbs rosemary and thyme.
- Cheese Pizza (8-inch) Vegetarian
- Pepperoni Pizza (8-inch)
- SCUBA Favorites
- BLTA Burgers / Fries
- Cheeseburgers / Fries
- Grilled Chicken BBQ Ranch Sandwich / Fries
- Chicken Strips / Fries
- Fish / Fries
- Fish Tacos / Chips
- Grilled Hot Dog / Chips
- Grilled Bacon-wrapped Hot Dog
- Grilled Cheese / Fries
- Daily Soup & Salad Combo
- Grilled Chili Cheese Dog / Fries
- Chili Cheese Fries
- French Fries
- Fountain drinks
- Proud Source Water
- Coconut Water
- Rockstar Energy Drink
- Bundaberg Sodas
- Domestic Beer
- Import Beer
- Hard Seltzer
- RTD Beverage
- We Proudly Serve Starbucks! Coffee & Tazo Tea
Menu is subject to change. The Aquarium of the Pacific does not allow outside food in the Aquarium. However, guests may use the picnic bench area to enjoy outside food.